Tufted Department Creeling Operatives
- Creeling– Main Duty.
- FLT Driving i.e. taking creels to loom, presenting trucks to mezzanine
- Other Reasonable Tasks As Required including Despecking
Hours of work
- 2 shift rotation pattern – Mornings, Afternoons. Days if required.
- Mornings – 37.5 Hours, 6am – 2pm Mon – Thu, 6am – 11:30am Fri
- Afternoons – 37.5 Hours, 2pm – 10pm Mon – Thu, 11:30am – 5pm Fri
- Overtime and Shift Allowance paid when applicable
- Holidays as per Tufted Department
- Able to carry out manual handling activities for long periods
- Able to work unsupervised
- Very flexible approach (Could do many tasks per day)
- Overtime and shift work as required
- FLT License (Training if necessary)
- Reporting to Shift Manager/Supervisor
The person must be prepared to engage in other necessary work when required. The job will include manual handling activities.Experience is not required as full training will be given to the right applicant.
Applicants should apply in writing and hand it to Melissa Walstrom by no later than Friday 07th October 2016.